In the following presentation you will see about Maths classes:
MATHS CLASS: daily vocabulary
- Good Morning! How are you?
- I´m fine, thank you
- How is the day going?
- What about the day?
- How was the day?
- Are you tired?
- Have you had taken a good breakfast?
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You need to get enough energy to start the daily work.
AKS FOR EXERCISES
- Come to the board, please
- Let´s do some exercises
- Any volunteer to check the exercises?
- Let´s check the exercises
- Have you done the exercises?
- Why did not you do the exercises?
- Does anyone have something to check?
- Could you tell me the last exercise we did yesterday?
- Which exercise did we do yesterday?
- Which was the last exercise we did yesterday?
- If you don´t do the exercises, you will get a bad mark
- To work out a question
- Write down the solution
- Dou you know the answer?
DOUBTS AND QUESTIONS
- Has everyone got the Maths/Science book?
- Where is your Maths/Science book?
- Did you understand the exercises I explained yesterday?
- If you pay attention, I will repeat the exercise.
- Do you understand?
- Does anyone have any question?
- If you have any question, please, put your hand up and ask me.
- Sorry, but I don´t understand the last exercise.
- Could you repeat, please?
- What does …….mean?
- Don´t cheat in the exam
- A good behavior is very important at all times
- Pay attention, please!
- Stop talking, please!
- Close the door/the window, please.
ASK FOR PERMISSION
- Can/May I enter into the classroom?
- Can I come into the classroom?
- Can/May I go to the toilet, please?
OPERATIONS AND EXERCISES
- Order of operations: jerarquía de operaciones
- Brackets, exponents, division, multiplication, addition and substraction: parentesis, exponentes, division, multiplicación, suma y resta.
- Find the answer for the question below. Take your time and think carefully. Good luck!: Encuentra la respuesta a la siguiente pregunta. Tómate tu tiempo y piensa con cuidado. Buena suerte
- The sum of 5 and 7 is 12: la suma de 5 y 7 es 12
Besides this, you will find out any word related to Maths in the following Maths Dictionary for kids
It is a very nice and hepfull tool in Maths!!!
I hope you to enjoy it!